Neoprene Rubber Sheets
used where temperature resistance, oil resistance, flame resistance is required. Applied to punch all kinds of oil seals, airproof fittings, washers, work table and ground contacted with oil & grease, pavement for electronic places and apply to punch the gasket with all kinds of shapes and cover on the mechanical equipments. Specification Property:
- CR or Chloroprene is a homopolymer of chloroprene or chlorobutadiene.
- Neoprene rubber sheet has excellent mechanical and abrasion properties even without reinforcing filters and has a reasonable resilience in grades over 60
- No smell and good acid and alkali resistance, working in the liquid which contains 20% acid or alkali at the temperature of -30 ~ +80, in oil media ( engine oil, derv , petrol, lubricating oil), with sealing and swelling resistance character.
- Thickness : 1mm to 30mm
- Width : 1mtr - Standard 1.2mtrs 1.4mtrs
- Length : Rolls of 2mtrs, 5mtrs, 10mtrs